Thursday, May 11, 2006

de-lish

first of all thanks so much to everyone who's been commenting and throwing in your two cents. i lost 3.6 pounds my first week and i am really excited to do this thing!

so my new found fun treat is....crystal light. i turned up my nose at it for years but discovered how good the lemonade is because my boyfriend's mom makes it alot at her house. i bought some and i've been putting a bit in my bottle of water, giving it a good shake and it's a great little treat!

4 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said...

OKAY 1st off- CONGRATS THAT IS SO COOL!

2. uh hello??? i just bought crystal light today!!! We never even talked about it. I just thought, this would be nice to help me drink water :) HAA

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Karen said...

congratulations!!!!!!! that is so exciting and encouraging!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

WOO HOO!!! GO MER!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger andrea said...

YAY!!! nothing like those first pounds lost. congrats!

and crystal light is a great way to get more water in your body too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home